We hope you find the forum useful for technical information and good fun socially and that you enjoy your time spent here.
Club Triumph is not responsible for messages posted and does not vouch for, nor condone, their authenticity, accuracy or content.
Club Triumph is run by club member volunteers who are only available when their free time allows.
As such you are requested to police yourself and not post literature that could be taken as unacceptable or in poor taste or that breaks any of the rules given below.<br><br>The views of members given on this forum are those of the author only.
Although the moderators and administrators of this forum try their best to keep this forum free of any offensive content, there may be small, isolated incidents in which posts cause you offence or break the rules.
If there is a post which causes you offence please push the 'report' button which is on all posts.
While we will try to remove content reported by you if we agree with your reasons, or that we deem offensive or that breaks any of the other forum rules given below, as soon as possible, it is impossible for us to keep track on each message posted on this forum at every moment of the day.
If such offensive or otherwise content is posted, we will either edit or remove the post, and the appropriate action will be taken towards the user. <br><br>You agree, through your use of any part of this forum, to abide by the terms of this agreement. Failure to do so will result in you being temporarily or permanently banned from the forum. This agreement may be altered and updated at any time without notice to you the user.
You may not -
- use another member's accounts for any reason whatsoever.
- post messages about traders which may be considered libelous or defamatory. Unfortunately we have in the past received a number of comments from suppliers concerning issues which are being discussed in Forum where these matters would be more properly addressed directly and in private between customer and supplier.
This is also the correct way of conducting your business.
- use this forum for the purpose of advertising services or items for sale.
This forum is for use by its members to get information regarding their car, or to chat socially.
- post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, divisive, likely to cause offence to other members, invasive of a person's privacy, or that otherwise violates UK law.<br><br>- post a large quantity of attached photos of a large size that are not useful, nor specific, to getting help on a problem you may have with your car, or encouraging others to post photos on the forum rather than using the photo album provided outside the forum, on the Club Triumph website, thus wasting bandwidth.
The photo album allows you to post pictures of your car and is split into the car groups that the forum itself is split into.
You may then post a link on the forum to your photos and invite comment if you so wish.<br><br>- try to "hack" into these boards by any means whatsoever.
- join the forum and fail to maintain a valid e-mail address, thus causing lots of mails to be bounced back to the administrators.
In such occurences your account will be cancelled and removed.
- upload porn, post porn (with the IMG tag or URL). All porn is prohibited on this board system.<br><br>As this forum is accessible from the internet; any posts on this Forum, mean this information is in the Public Domain. The Club is the sole arbiter on whether posts are to be deleted or preserved.
Club Triumph is recognised by the Motor Sport Association as an organiser of competitions and road events.
As such all such events organised by the Club and discussed here must undergo appropriate MSA approval.
It is only acceptable for individuals to discuss a non-CT/MSA run on the forum provided that they do not use the Club name, logo or other Club media to promote it and that it is made abundantly clear that this is NOT a CT event and that as such all those taking part do so entirely at their own risk and without the backing or insurance of CT or the MSA
To stop threads being filled with advertising either by companies looking for free adverts or other members, we do not allow anyone to advertise within the forum, except for items that are totally free which has its own specific section and is only viewable by club members.
Club Triumph has its own specific area for classified adverts.
If you wish to advertise, please use this area.
The classified adverts are available to view, and post to, from the home page. The latest advert is shown on the right hand side of the forum page too, with a link to the other classified adverts.
By clicking register below, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as long as you hold this username.